Over the course of this next year (Aug 2012 to Aug 2013) I will be blogging about my time as a PC(USA) Young Adult Volunteer in Tucson, AZ. I am volunteering with the intention of finding a deeper understanding of God's love as it is presented in different settings around the world. Thus far, that hope is coming to fruition.

Sunday, December 18, 2011

twitter

I've joined that sensation that is twitter and will be tweeting about my YAV year each day. At least, I intend to. I always said I wouldn't join twitter but the string of good one-liners I heard this week made me second guess that decision. Now, when someone like 9 year-old Katie at Urban Magnets says to me "Karl, I can kick my own bum" and then proceeds to jump in the air and do just that, I can share it with you all much more quickly. So follow me there on twitter for further updates! My twitter name is karlheimbuck.

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment